To open the context menu, click on the click.to icon in the taskbar.
Clicking on the icon opens a context menu that offers various settings and information, which are explained in more detail below.
With the “Exit” button you can terminate the application.
About the “Options” button, you can customize the application to your individual needs. Here you can set which “Actions” are to be used and on which point the “Satellite Icons” should appear the on your the desktop. For further informations about settings read the following passage “Options“.
Via the navigation item “Check for Updates” check whether the software is up-to-date.
With the menu item “Online Help” you can open our online help section.
The menu item “Statistics” provides information, including click behavior or the applications in click.to which have been used most often.
Using the button “Send Feedback” you can submit errors, suggestions or comments to click.to.
Via the menu item “Tell a Friend” you can recommend click.to to friends and acquaintances.
With the button “Hide this application” you can disable the function of click.to for the active application. The dialogue menu will therefore no longer appear when using the CTRL + C command. For more information, take a look at the section “Hide click.to for application“
With the “Back” function, you have the option of jumping back to the application in which you recently inserted something.
The fields above the menu item “Hide for this application” display a list of currently usable actions.
The Actions menu displays a list of all usable Actions and allows the user to create, edit or delete Actions.
1. Within the list you have the opportunity to add an action to the “Satellite Display“. As an example, let’s take the action “Yahoo Search”. By clicking the checkbox to the left, we activate the “Yahoo Search” Action for the “Satellite Display“.
If this option is active, the action appears in the “Satellite Display” and the Action is executable with just one click.
2. With the help of the buttons “Up” and “Down” we can move the Action up or down within the ranking list, which in turn affects the subsequent display position.
3. This option allows you to create new custom actions. How this will work will be described in the Section “Customized Actions“.
4. With the buttons “Edit” and “Remove” you can edit or delete actions.
1. With this option, you can specify whether to display the Satellite icon when something is copied to the clipboard.
2. Here you can enable or disable the function to show up the click.to satellites when the mouse cursor is on the border of the screen.
3. Set up a shorcut to call the click.to satellite menu.
4. Here you can define the size of the satellites, ranging from tiny to huge.
5. Define how long you want to show up the click.to satellites, ranging from one second up to 15sec.
6. Check this box if you want to see the click.to notifications.
7. This picture allows you to select the location of the satellites. Simply click on the spot, where you want them to show up!
1. Select this box if you want click.to to automatically check for new updates.
2. Here you can reset all settings to their default values.
3. To use a proxy, you can make appropriate adjustments here.
With the “Detect Proxy” button, the proxy data will be automatically selected, if a proxy is available.
You can choose between the following options:
- “No Proxy” - If you don’t want to use a proxy.
- “Use automatic Proxy detection” – If a proxy is available, the data is automatically selected.
- “Use manual Proxy Settings“: – Here you can manually enter the proxy data.
To save your settings press the “OK” button.
4. With this button, you can submit a feedback-report on click.to. For further information take a look at “Send Feedback“.
5. Using the “Open Path Settings” button you can open the folder where the setup data are stored in click.to.